Saturday, November 12, 2011

Never Stop Riding...













Amazing trip to Changu Narayan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Changu_Narayan)- Shali Nadi - Sankhu Bazar! Everything was great and real adventure to cross the green hills and holy rivers! To be in Changu Narayan was my dream and study about it; it is small countryside hill town or the oldest Hindus temple of Kathmandu! We spent almost two hours and we did lot of photographs- did explore the Changu Museum, everybody bought music (wheel of life!) and had breakfast with all our team- We did cross the Tamang villages- met Tamang children those who liked to have pictures themselves and lot of laughs!


I did speak Tamang language and asked them why don't you go to Kathmandu with me? She replied YAMBU???(It means Kathmandu in Tamang Language!), Even that small Tamang child use their own dialogue, so proud to be Tamang myself! And riding down hill was crazy speed & off road, my one of team member was fall down but he was fine- after 30 minutes, I was falling myself- lol injured! Did enjoy in second fall also, wanted to ride in rocky part- No way! And the bike was upside-down on my body! Thanks for PA Nepal (prisoner Assistant Nepal) staffs for providing us a good Nepali dhal bhat after a long hours journey in School- Met some international volunteers in school and conversation, they are all lovely teachers, children’s and all the good staffs! The school in peaceful and great view from the place! We concluded our journey in Lazimpat Galllery again with soft drinks!!! Had wonderful time and I am playing very beautiful music from Changu Naraym (it goes back to Little Buddha movie!- very ancient time)!

After lunch we head to Kathmandu- 1:30 hour ride was mud, waters and rains! Would like to thanks our team- Suzzan bhai, David long, Daan & me myself!!! Adventures team! Never Stop Riding.....

No comments:

Post a Comment